Here is the list of nominated judges for the 2015 CCAA Specialty shows. Bios have been included where possible. Please vote for one. The top vote getter will be offered the National Specialty assignment and the next five will be offered Regional Specialty assignments. Votes are due November 15, 2013 to firstname.lastname@example.org.Kim CavannaJudith BrownAnn SchwatrzGeorge MarquisJanet FinkSteve DainardRobert CaswellRobin StansellThomas NesbittRobin StansellBurt YamadaMary Ann Alston
Click link to view document:
The EOC and BOD would like to thank all the members who took the time to
participate in the election by nominating candidates. Now that the nomination process has ended, the EOC will be busy putting together ballots to send to CCAA members by October 15th, 2013. Please be on the lookout for your ballot and take the time to complete it and send it back by December 1st, 2013.
The EOC urges all members to exercise his or her right to vote and it is important that members understand the efforts that have been made to fairly represent the wishes of the membership. Because elections are crucial to the success and progress of the CCAA, the EOC would like to share with the membership the action steps that have been and will be taken to ensure an ethical and tamper-proof election process, as detailed below.
· All nominees have been sent confirmation that their nominations were received so none were “lost” in cyberspace.
· All information regarding the qualifications of all the nominees is available to all members by written request.
· At no time will any members of the CCAA EOC or any CCAA Officers or Board of Directors or CCAA general club members have any physical contact with any of the outgoing or incoming ballots.
· All ballots will be sent out by the Registered Parliamentarian.
· All ballots sent out will have the Registered Parliamentarian’s return address so that in the event that a ballot is lost in the mail or is undeliverable, it will be returned to the Registered Parliamentarian.
· All completed ballots will be sent to the Registered Parliamentarian.
· All ballots will be received and counted by the Registered Parliamentarian.
· The Registered Parliamentarian will review the bylaws to be sure all requirements are met.
· The Registered Parliamentarian will send the results of the election to the CCAA Acting President and the Chairperson of the EOC. The results will then be sent to the CCAA Secretary who shall make the results public.
If any club member has any questions, please send them to the EOC at the following e mail address: CCAA2013EOC@aol.com
Thank you for your participation in this important process!